Harbor Group welcomes pets at its communities! Certain weight and breed restrictions apply. For more information, please contact a Harbor Group Property Manager.
Hyattsville Apartments with an Artistic Flair
Let Palette at Arts District provide the canvas for your best life. We have studio, one, and two bedroom apartments, and all are generously equipped with stylish features and finishes for a completely satisfying living experience.
Each living space was constructed with an emphasis on open-concept design. Dark, wide-plank wood flooring gives your apartment a natural yet urban ambiance. No matter what you love to cook, do it in style with Energy Star-certified stainless steel appliances and polished granite countertops in your kitchen. The contemporary appeal continues with built-in docking stations for your devices. Apartments at Palette at Arts District additionally feature dramatic ceilings that are up to 12 feet in certain areas. Select residences have original, urban-inspired design elements, including vivid accent walls, architectural glass barn door room dividers, or brick accent walls.
Learn more about the Hyattsville apartments at Palette at Arts District today when you tour the homes currently available!
Hyattsville Art District Apartments with Modern Amenities
From the early stages of design and planning, we wanted to create Hyattsville Art District apartments that provide residents with modern comforts while maintaining a connection with the vibrant neighborhood. Perks like an indoor and outdoor cyber café with a coffee bar provide you with a place to enjoy some coffee while getting work done. If you want to socialize with neighbors, hang out in the clubroom and enjoy the fireplace and pool table. You can even cancel that pricey gym membership thanks to Palette at Arts District’s well-appointed fitness center.
Within this pet-friendly community, you’ll also have an outdoor dog park that’s an ideal spot for allowing your pup some fresh air. The area come equipped with agility stations to assist you in dog training. The pet spa station is a nice spot for grooming and bathing your furry friend! Palette at Arts District is also located near some nice walking paths that will make dog walks fun and enjoyable. If you have any questions, contact us to learn more!
- Spacious, Open-Concept Studio, One & Two-Bedroom Floor Plans
- Chef-Inspired Kitchens With Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counters & Modern 42” Cabinets
- Spa Inspired Bathrooms With Soaking Tubs
- Designer Accent Walls Available
- Dark Wide-Plank Wood Flooring
- Dramatic Ceiling Heights Up To 12’
- Built-In Phone Charging Stations
- Homes Pre-Wired For Alarms Available
- Energy Star® Appliances
- Spacious Closets
- Urban Inspired Brick Accent Walls*
- Architectural Glass Barn Door Room Dividers*
*In Select Apartment Homes
- Resort-Style Pool With Lounge Seating
- Rooftop Deck With Bar, Fire Pit, Grill, Pool Table & TV, & Stunning City Views
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- Indoor & Outdoor Cyber Café With Coffee Bar
- Pet Spa Station For Grooming & Bathing Pets
- Outdoor Dog Park With Pet Agility Stations
- Clubroom With Fireplace & Pool Table
- Conference Room
- Courtyard With Abundant Comfortable Seating, Fireplace & Gas Grills
- Walking Distance From Franklins, Chipotle, Tara Thai, Busboys & Poets, Elevation Burger, Spice 6, Yes! Organic Market, Whole Foods And Spas
- Bike/Walking Path Nearby
- Garage Parking With Direct Access To Each Floor Available
- On-Site Management
- On-Site 24-Hour Maintenance Team
- Resident Portal With Online Rent Payment
Stunning Townhomes for Rent in Hyattsville
Hyattsville Apartments with Modern Charm
Browse photos of Palette at Arts District’s spacious apartments and luxury amenities. Envision yourself working out in the fitness center or enjoying a drink on the rooftop deck. Make the Hyattsville apartments at Palette at Art District your next home!
Ideally Located Hyattsville Arts District Apartments
Conveniently located in the heart of Hyattsville’s Arts District, the apartments at Palette at Arts District place you within walking distance of the most popular hot spots in the city.
Thanks to the community’s Walk Score of 84, you can easily walk to nearby dining options, such as Franklin’s, Chipotle, Busboys & Poets, and Elevation Burger. You can also walk to nearby grocery stores, including Yes! Organic Market and Whole Foods, which is just steps from your front door. For a night out, enjoy time with friends at Lustine Center or Publick Playhouse.
When you need to head a bit farther from home, the great location makes it easy to reach Washington, D.C. and other destinations. Stop by the leasing center today to learn more!
- EntertainmentAngelika Pop-Up at Union Market550 Penn St. NE.
Washington, MD 20781Landmark Atlantic Plumbing Cinema807 V St NW
Washington, MD 20781Mango cafe48th St (Annapolis)
Bladensburg, MD 20781Regal Cinemas Hyattsville Royale 146505 America Blvd
Hyattsville, MD 20781Streetcar 82 Brewing Co4824 Rhode Island Ave (btwn 42nd Pl & 43rd Ave)
Hyattsville, MD 20781
- Outdoor ActivitiesAsian Collections at National Arboretum3501 New York Ave NE
Washington, MD 20781Deanwood Recreation Center1350 49th St NE
Washington, MD 20781Fort Lincoln ParkFort Lincoln Dr NE
Washington, MD 20781Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens1550 Anacostia Ave NE
Washington, MD 20781Magruder-Hamilton Park3939 Hamilton St (at Gallatin St)
Hyattsville, MD 20781
- RestaurantsBusboys and Poets5331 Baltimore Ave (at Jefferson St.)
Hyattsville, MD 20781Ernie's Crabhouse4305 Bladensburg Rd
Cottage City, MD 20781Shagga Coffee6040 Baltimore Ave (Oliver)
Hyattsville, MD 20781Shortcake Bakery4700 Rhode Island Ave (at 41st Place (next to Melrose Park))
Hyattsville, MD 20781Spice 65501 Baltimore Ave Ste 107 (at Jefferson St)
Hyattsville, MD 20781
- SchoolsBladensburg High School4200 57th Ave (at Annapolis Rd.)
Bladensburg, MD 20781Hyattsville Middle School6001 42nd Ave (btw Oglethorpe & Oliver Sts.)
Hyattsville, MD 20781Nicholas Orem Middle School6100 Editors Park Dr (near Rt. 410 East-West Hwy)
Hyattsville, MD 20781RES5006 Riverdale Rd
Riverdale, MD 20781The Fishing School4737 Meade Ne
Washington, MD 20781
- ShoppingBusboys and Poets Bookstore5331 Baltimore Ave (Jefferson)
Hyattsville, MD 20781Costco Food Court2441 Market St NE (Fort Lincoln Dr NE)
Washington, MD 20781Costco Wholesale2441 Market St NE
Washington, MD 20781PetSmart3700 Fort Lincoln Dr NE
Washington, MD 20781Salvation Army3304 Kenilworth Ave
Hyattsville, MD 20781
Residents come first at Palette at Arts District
We're in the process of setting up a quick and easy way for you to pay your rent online so you can focus on the more important and fun things in life. Check back here soon to access your Resident Portal and pay rent with the simple click of a button.resident portal
Hyattsville Art District Apartments Designed for You
The Hyattsville Art District apartments at Palette at Arts District provide an excellent location, modern interiors, and numerous community amenities. We’re confident that you’ll enjoy calling the community your next home. Give us a call, message us online, or stop by for a tour.